Experience the beauty of Oʻahu South Shore as we sail toward Lēʻahi (Diamond Head) aboard the spacious Haleiwa Queen, a 50ft power catamaran, with 49 seats, an onboard restroom, a shaded deck, and complimentary beverages. Learn the history of Waikīkī where chiefs and commoners once lived. Our local born and raised crew members will share stories of their ancestors and experiences about growing up in this magical place, Hawaiʻi. Waterman their entire lives, our crew will share their passion, love, and respect for the ocean. You will explore the lively and vibrant ocean floor through our magnified glass bottom view ports. Enjoy the clear view of the Pacific Ocean as we cruise over live coral reefs, encounter tropical fish, honu (sea turtles), eel, reef sharks, dolphins, and humpback whales during season.
PLEASE NOTE: Our crew will make every effort possible to allow guests to see marine life, but since there are conditions beyond our control, we CANNOT guarantee any animal sightings.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kewalo Basin, South Side Waterfront, Oahu, HI 96814
PLEASE ARRIVE 20-MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME
Located in the Kewalo Basin Harbor at Slip F26. Look for the BIG RED SIGN
- Enter **1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813** if using GPS
- Take the first entrance into the harbor, closest to the intersection of Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave
- As you turn off Ala Moana Blvd. we are on the front row of the marina that runs parallel to Ala Moana Blvd.
- $1/hr Metered parking is available upfront, near the restrooms, and towards the south end of the harbor closest to Waikiki and Diamond Head.
- Take bus #19, #20, or #42 from Waikiki
- Exit at Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave
- Walk to the boat in Slip F26
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Cruise along Waikiki Beach toward Diamond Head for spectacular views from the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We kindly ask that guests keep their face masks on for the duration of the cruise. Guests are still welcome to bring food and drinks on board. But we kindly ask, for the safety of our crew and other guests, that you keep your mask on unless actively eating or drinking. Mahalo!
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- 60-minute cruise
- Experienced captain and crew
- Alcoholic beverages (guests may BYOB)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Haleiwa Glass Bottom Boats LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.