Enjoy the beauty of Oahu’s South Shore as we head out from our slip in the Kewalo Basin Harbor and head toward Lē’ahi (Diamond Head). While aboard the Haleiwa Queen, enjoy the clear view of the Pacific Ocean floor as we cruise over live tropical reefs and one of Hawaii’s popular shipwrecks. Keep an eye out for honu (sea turtles), eels, reef sharks, dolphins, and schools of tropical fish, all visible from the deck of our vessel through our glass-bottom boat viewports. You’ve never seen the ocean like this before!
Perfect for large or small groups, book a fun-filled tour with Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats for your family or friends while visiting Hawaii. It’s a great activity for convention groups, employee appreciation days, military group outings, and local school field trips. We also offer wedding photo tours showcasing you on your wedding day against the beautiful backdrop of Oahu’s coastline.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kewalo Basin, South Side Waterfront, Oahu, HI 96814
Easy access from all of Oahu, the Kewalo Basin Harbor has plenty of parking and is close to popular places like the Ala Moana Shopping center and Ala Moana Beach Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Cruise along Waikiki Beach toward Diamond Head for stunning views from the water!
Stop At: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Get some of the best views of Diamond Head as we cruise to the perfect spot for a photo.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We cannot accommodate power wheelchairs. There is one step across from the dock to board the boat
- We recommend bringing infants in a car seat or hands-free carrier
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- 60-minute sightseeing cruise
- Marine life viewing (dolphins, turtles, whales during the season
- Experienced captain and crew
- Canopy-covered deck for shade and comfort
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic beverages (guests may BYOB)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Haleiwa Glass Bottom Boats LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.