Our company is uniquely owned by Native-Hawaiian watermen. As the only company of its kind on the island, we hope you'll support local. Our owners, Makua Rothman and Kala Alexander, have spent a lifetime in the water, and that respect and dedication has carried over to Haleiwa Shark Tours.
About This Deal
You'll get an experience of a lifetime, an opportunity to be up close and personal with sharks. You'll board one of our two boats, take a boat ride out into the ocean, then snorkel in our cage. We operate with two boats, one of which carries just 6 passengers, providing a unique and intimate experience for divers.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Haleiwa Shark Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
deal is final saleMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings