What You'll Get
Begin your day with check-in on the north side of Honokohau Marina, where you'll meet your guide who will instruct you on general snorkeling safety and snorkel gear fitting. Once everyone has properly fitted their equipment, it's time for departure out into the waters.
It will be a short 20 to 30 minute cruise out into the open ocean off of the Kona coast before you get to the manta site. During your journey, you will be able to view the beautiful Hawaiian sunset. Once you arrive at the site, your guide and Captain will prepare you to go into the water to snorkel with the manta rays.
Once you have completely immersed yourself in the experience of having swam with manta rays, it will be an easy climb back onto the boat for a ride back to the harbor. During this tour all of the required equipment is provided. The vessel you will be riding on is equipped with bathroom on board, and drinks & snacks are complimentary as well.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative time or full refund
- A maximum of 24 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Age restriction: minimum age allowed is 4 years old; maximum age allowed is 65 years old
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Recommended to bring towel, clothes for change, sweatshirt or light jacket
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Sightseeing cruise
- Wetsuit top
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Honokohau Marina North Boat Ramp
If your tour is scheduled between the following dates, please follow the check-in time provided:
October 1 - January 31 Sunset Manta Ray Snorkel check-in 4:30 PM; Departure 5:00 PM
Moonlight Manta Ray Snorkel check-in 7:30pm; Departure: 8:00 PM
February 1 - April 30; September 1 - 30 Sunset Manta Ray Snorkel check-in 5:00 PM; Departure 5:30 PM
Moonlight Manta Ray Snorkel check-in 7:45 PM; Departure: 8:15 PM
May 1 - August 31 Sunset Manta Ray Snorkel check-in 5:30 PM; Departure 6:00 PM
Moonlight Manta Ray Snorkel check-in 8:00 PM; Departure: 8:30 PM
(Time changes according to Sunset)
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hang Loose Boat Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.