Travel quickly, easily and conveniently on this international seaplane flight between Vancouver, BC, and Seattle, Washington; saving hours in driving and traditional airport travel time. Border control will be available upon landing for efficient processing, allowing you to maximize your time across the border.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Make your way to Downtown Vancouver, and get on board!
From Vancouver's Coal Harbour, you ascend over the green towers of the Lion's Gate Bridge and the Brockton Peninsula of Stanley Park. Enjoy stunning ocean, mountain, and city views on this one hour journey. Catch a bird's-eye view of the Space Needle and Gas Works Park as you descend into Seattle, before landing on Lake Union.
Enjoy your stay, and don’t forget to book your return flight!
• ALL TRAVELERS – regardless of age or citizenship – flying between the United States and Canada in either direction are required to present a current, valid passport book.
• All travelers flying between the United States and Canada are subject to customs inspection including search of their persons and baggage.
• It is each passenger’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is in compliance with all applicable regulations for the country he/she is entering. In the event that customer(s) are denied entry into the United State or Canada for any reason, the customer(s) are liable for the cost of the return flight to the country of origin. The Airline cannot be liable for any expenses or inconveniences arising from denied or delayed entry.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers must be able to get into the aircraft with minimal assistance; there are four steps into aircraft
- Passenger fare includes 25lbs of baggage. Additional baggage may be reserved in advance, subject to availability, by contacting the airline directly once booking confirmation is received
- Additional baggage cannot be accepted at check-in without advance booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Taxes and fees
- One-way flight
- 25lb (11kg) confirmed luggage per passenger - includes all personal items
- Hotel pick-up
- Return airfare
- Luggage exceeding 25lbs (11kg) - This is a strict policy. Additional luggage space may be purchased in advance by contacting the airline directly
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Harbour Air Seaplanes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.