Enjoy swift travel and breathtaking views over British Columbia on this 1-hour Whistler to Victoria seaplane flight. Hop aboard your seaplane in Whistler’s Green Lake and take to the skies with your pilot. Enjoy panoramic views over glacial mountains and lakes, before crossing over the Gulf Strait and it’s many local islands. Land comfortably in Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Board your complimentary shuttle from Whistler Village for a quick 8 minute drive to Whistler's Green Lake to check in at the terminal for your scenic transfer flight. Lounge on the dock and take in the beautiful glacial lake before boarding a classic de Havilland seaplane that holds up to 14 passengers. Planes depart daily at 11:30am, allowing for a leisure morning for breakfast and hotel check out.
From Green Lake, you ascend for bird’s-eye views of Whistler and Blackcomb Resort, before flying over Garibaldi Park and viewing the numerous mountain ranges from your window. Flying south over the Salish Sea, look down on a cluster of the Gulf Islands dotted with beaches, forests and fields of gold and green.
After 60 minutes in the air, your pilot makes a landing in Victoria’s Inner Harbour. Along the harbor, visit the majestic ivy-covered Fairmont Empress hotel and pass the BC Parliament Buildings that, at night, twinkle with thousands of light bulbs.
Hampered by suitcases? No worries — hop aboard a complimentary shuttle bus (available Monday through Friday) that whisks you to your downtown destination in Victoria. Enjoy your stay, and don’t forget to book your return flight to one of our many westcoast destinations!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers must be able to get into the aircraft with minimal assistance; there are four steps into aircraft
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Baggage allowance: 25 lbs. Guaranteed with an additional 25 lbs. at no added cost if space available. $1/lb. over 50 lbs. if space available. Baggage weight allowance includes all baggage, including purses.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup in Whistler (selected hotels only)
- Hotel drop-off Downtown Victoria (Monday-Friday)
- Return flight to Whistler not included - please book separately
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Harbour Air Seaplanes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.