Experience the 90-minute walking tour of Ottawa that has been captivating visitors and locals alike for more than 20 years. The Original Haunted Walk is led by the best of local storytellers, dramatists, and amateur historians, sharing some of the most hair-raising and spine-chilling real-life ghost stories from the area. Follow along as they lead the way by lantern light to their favorite haunted spots.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haunted Walk of Ottawa, 46 1/2 Sparks St, Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5A8 Canada
This tour departs from the Haunted Walks ticket office, located just steps from Parliament Hill in Downtown Ottawa.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rideau Canal National Historic Site, Ottawa, Ontario K7A 2A8 Canada
The 90-minute storytelling adventure will surprise, amaze, and delight even the most skeptical in the group. Along the way, hear a number of stories. Find out about the tragic connection between the Titanic and the Fairmont Chateau Laurier; why the Rideau Canal (a Unesco World Heritage Site) is believed to be haunted by 1,000 workers who died during the construction; and Ottawa's infamously haunted high school.
Also, learn about a Canadian solider who was saved from certain death by the intervention of a deceased family member. And discover why Ottawa's oldest building seems to be its most haunted.
The tour ends where it began, with souvenirs and refreshments available for purchase.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible — if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- When booking your experience we request that only guests from the same household be on the same ticket. No need to come inside! We start the tour from just in front of The Haunted Walk Ticket Office, at 46 1/2 Sparks Street. Please bring a mask with you.
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Haunted Walk of Ottawa
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Haunted Walks Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.