What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Follow your cloaked and lantern-carrying tour guide on a 60 to 75-minute storytelling adventure that will surprise, amaze and delight even the most skeptical in your group. Along the way, you will hear a number of stories and explore many parts of the jail, including:
- The assassination of Thomas D'Arcy McGee
- The Faceless Ghost of the old Carleton County Jail
- Take a "cell-fie" in the cell block
- Visit death row and stand before the last working gallows in Canada
- Hear of the levitating coin and the custodian who saw something walk through his bedroom wall
- Was an innocent man hanged for the crime? Is he still buried on the jail grounds to this day? Take part in our mini-mock trial and decide for yourself!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Concludes at the old jail, 75 St Nicholas St, Ottawa ON, K1N 7B9
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Haunted Walks Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.