What You'll Get
Circle Island Tours (Typically 12 hours) including farms, waterfalls, coastline and beaches, historic towns, tasting, volcanoes, local plants, birds and wildlife.
A typical "Northern Route" from the Kona or Waikoloa side of the island would include stops at: Hamakua Macadamia Nut Factory - Waimea's Parker Ranch - Waipio Valley - historic Honoka'a Town - Laupahoehoe Point Lunch - Akaka Falls - Hilo Downtown - Big Island Candies Cookie Tasting - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park including Thurston Lava Tube, Devastation trail, Jagger Museum and the main summit eruption at Kilauea crater overlook - Dinner in Volcano or Hilo and return via Saddle Road with a stargazing option.
A typical "Southern Route from the Kona or Waikoloa Resorts would include stops at: Kona Coffee Farm, Kealakekua Bay and Captain Cook monument, Honey Tasting, Macadamia Nut Farm and Tasting, Ka'u Coffee Tasting, Punaluu Black Sand Beach, lunch at Hawaii's Southernmost Bakery, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park including Thurston Lava Tube, Devastation trail, Jagger Museum and the main summit eruption at Kilauea crater overlook - Dinner in Hilo and return via Saddle Road with a stargazing option.
Guided Volcano Hikes of various lengths (Typically 12 hours) to either extreme lava (when available) or red lava glow tours both inside or outside or Hawaii Volcanoes National park. Hikes range from easy walks to 15 mile excursions to the major active lava areas.
Most Popular Sample Hikes:
- Three Crater Hike inside Volcanoes National Park to Mauna Ulu, Kilauea Iki, and the main summit eruption at Halema'uma'u inside Kilauea Caldera (12 hours).
- Green Sand Beach Hike (10 hours)
- Pololu Valley Hike to a Black Sand Beach (5 hours)
- Waipio Valley Beach and Waterfall Swim (8 hours)
EXTREME Lava Hikes: Offered only when surface lava is present, this would take you on a certified guide-led hike to see surface flowing lava. Typically tours from the Kona and Waikoloa area hotels are about 10 hours total and depart at 10 am.
Gourmet or Picnic Excursions to your desired fine dining location or sunset picnics on the beach or volcano lava. Our popular beach picnics include Hapuna Beach, selected the best beach in the USA over 10 times,
Evening Stargazing Tours usually at the warmer 2100 meter elevation using binoculars and telescope.
Any desired customized combination of the above!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Big Island of Hawaii has 11 of the world's 13 climatic zones with a very wide range of elevations, temperatures, rainfall, wind and water. The Island is also home to numerous active volcanoes in daily-changing levels of activity that make tour planning very dynamic. Charter tours require making sure that the plan can accommodate everyone involved, so careful coordination is necessary for groups that might include guests with restrictions in mobility, children, or physical conditions by tour type. Volcano area activities often involve exposure to steam or dangerous volcanic gases and are not recommended for people with any kind of breathing impairment or risk.
Rates apply to the entire van, for up to 12 people maximum, with any combination of children or adults, however all children must be accompanied. Child seats are available upon advance request.
Minimum age: On charters that include EXTREME Lava hiking or hikes to Mauna Ulu or Kilauea Iki Crater.
Customers on any activities that require walking across uneven lava, such as hiking tours, or beach activities will be asked to sign a liability waiver.
- All Charters include:
- Exclusive use of a deluxe Mercedes Benz Sprinter high-ceiling van
- Local certified guide
- Bottled water, jackets, backpacks, walking sticks, use of binoculars
- Child-seats upon advance request
- For all charter tours, meals, snacks, and entrance fees (when applicable) are at your own expense.
Charters can be arranged to pick-up and drop off at any accessible Big Island location
Charter Tours are hourly based, and can be set in coordination with the local guide in advance. All tours are recommended to start early given the extreme size of the island.
3 to 11 hrs
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaii Adventures Now in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.