Join a small group for a guided adventure around the Big Island of Hawaii stopping at Waterfalls, Beaches, Hiking Parks, Forests, Cookie Factory, Lava Flows, Macadamia Nut tasting, Honey Farm, Coffee Farms, and Stargazing. This tour has it all! Includes highest-rated local guides will share with you the island’s famous (and not-so-famous) sights, lead you on nature hikes, check out local wildlife and explain the island’s rich history and culture. This door-to-door tour includes both lunch and dinner, and is designed to be the most comprehensive tour of this island possible in a single day. Designed for people who don’t just want to ride in a bus all day, this tour breaks up the big distances of the Island into a combination of hikes, sightseeing, nature walks and fun commentary. Hawaii Adventures Now’s experienced guides know the competition and have designed this tour to be the most of everything!
What You'll Get
You can expect to be picked up in a comfortable high-ceiling Mercedes Benz Sprinter van with a small group, and led on an epic adventure around the island. Tailored to the group's pick-ups, this tour follows a circular route with stops at Akaka Falls, Macadamia Nut Farm, Coffee Farm (with tasting), Honey Farm, Big Island Candies Cookie Factory, Volcanoes Nat'l Park (if open), Black Sand Beach, Looking for Sea Turtles, Hiking in old volcanic park, Lava Tubes, Southernmost Town in the USA, and much more. Be prepared to stop a lot, taking small hikes on the lava or forest looking for local plants, animals and birds. Lunch is provided to be eaten outside along the way, and dinner is at a local favorite diner with a HUGE selection of popular local foods sure to satisfy every taste. At the end of the day, you will be taken up to a height of 2000 meters to spend some time looking at the stars with telescopes and binoculars. Everything you need is included! Hiking sticks, coats, rain-gear if needed, water, and binoculars! If you can find another tour that does this much in a single day (you can't), then take it!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years, since there is hiking and walking involved.
- This is a long tour, and may not be suitable for younger children.
- Because hiking is involved, participants must be able to walk on rough terrain and over obstacles, including climbing hills for up to 40 minutes.
- Participants must be in good health, and may be required to sign a waiver certifying that they are participating at their own risk.
- Pick-up times vary by hotel. Pick-ups are ONLY at major Waikoloa, Kona-area or Waimea hotels unless special arrangements are made in advance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hiking Sticks
- Use of Binoculars and Telescope
- Bottled water
- Guided Narration by Local Guide
- Random Roadside Fruit
- Alcohol / Alcoholic Beverages not included with meals
This tour is designed to serve guests from the Kona/Keauhou and Waikoloa Resorts are primarily. Joining the tour at another location may result in seeing less of the island and participating in less of the activities. If you'd like to join from anywhere outside the area, please make arrangements in advance.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaii Adventures Now in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.