Hawaii Dream Tours is a family and locally owned business. We provide ersonable and wonderful service for your family (we love kids!). Your satisfaction is our #1 concern. While on tour you will be treated like ohana and your guide will strive to ensure every moment of your day is fun, memorable, and simple.
We help guests “experience Oahu like a local”. We'll show you the authentic Oahu with all the best sights and hidden locations. Your guide will be a true local who is passionate about the island, its history, people, and culture.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nu’uanu Pali, Oahu, HI
Pali Lookout has deep historical significance located above Pali highway tunnels where you will see panoramic views of Oahu’s Winward side. This is the site of the bloodiest battle where King Kamehameha won against the other Kings to get all the islands under his rule.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Byodo-In Temple, 47-200 Kahekili Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-4562
Byodo-In Temple is a nondenominational Temple, a replica of the 965 year old temple in Kyoto Japan located in the valley of the temples in Kaneohe .
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: North Shore Macadamia Nut Company, 67-330 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712
North Shore Macadamia Nut Company, Haleiwa, Hawaii
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kahuku Farms, 56-800 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, Oahu, HI 96731-2302
There are so many food trucks to choose from in Kahuku. Two most popular are: Giovanni's Shrimp Truck and Kahuku Shrimp Truck. Must try the Garlic Shrimp and Coconut Shrimp. The Coconut Shrimp is awesome. Big pieces and perfectly deep fried and comes with sweet dipping sauce. The garlic shrimp is typically served in shells so it's messier and more difficult to eat. The shrimp dishes are very buttery and garlicky. Delicious with sticky white rice and the portions are big.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Haleiwa Town Center, 66-125, 66-145, 66-165, 66-197 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1412
While the North Shore may be more famously known for its super-size winter waves, it’s gaining a reputation for its art galleries and boutiques. Here, you’ll find handcrafted jewelry, original watercolor paintings, natural soaps and lotions, made-in-Hawaii fashions and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snacks - Local snacks
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nu’uanu Pali
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- Lunch - Please bring cash for lunch (most food trucks accept CASH only).
6 to 7 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Family Friendly Small Group or Private Hawaii Dream Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.