Aloha! Be welcomed on the Big Island with traditional lei greetings at the Kona International Airport (KOA). Start your Hawaiian vacation the right way and embrace Hawaii's tropical beauty with a lei greeting including gorgeous lei's made from fresh native flowers.
About This Deal
When you arrive in Kona at the Kona International Airport (KOA), look for your lei greeting representative at the first non-secured area and receive your wonderful island greeting. Treat yourself and loved ones to a traditional lei welcome, featuring beautiful, fresh local orchids. This is the perfect way to start your family vacation, honeymoon or special occasion.
The history of the lei dates back to the ancient Hawaiians, who wore braided leaves, native flowers, shells, feathers, stones and bones to beautify themselves. They often offered these garlands to each other and to their gods as a symbol of love and friendship. The lei was treasured and worn with pride by people of every age.
Leis are still carefully made by hand by Hawaiians, weaving fragrant, colorful flowers and leaves together to create a work of art. A symbol of Hawaii, leis are worn on all special occasions and given to family and friends as gifts of love.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Multiple flights for one order will not be adhered; it is one order per flight
- You must include flight information. Failure to do so may result in a $10 late fee.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests arriving will be required to provide a COVID-19 [negative] test result. This process may take up to one hour at the time of arrival. Please note that in order to maintain your safety and the safety of our greeter we kindly ask that you keep your mask on at all times during the greeting.
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Lei Greeting ONLY
- Airport transportation
- Kona International Airport - Please look for your lei greeting representative just outside of the terminal area, en-route to baggage claim, holding a sign with your name on it
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaii Flower Lei in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.