Enjoy a fast and fun hoverboard ride on a 2-hour small-group guided tour of west Waikiki. Experience the future of personal transport and see a beautifully scenic side of Waikiki at the same time! Our glowing self-balancing all-terrain hoverboards seemingly levitate over sand, dirt trails, and sidewalks with a slight shift in the rider's weight. With a little practice, the hoverboards become an extension of the rider to effortlessly glide over their surroundings. The hoverboards are the perfect platform as we explore the off the beaten path breathtaking viewpoints of west Waikiki, which are often missed on foot.
With less in-depth coverage of Hawaii’s history and culture and without audio headsets like our signature tours have, we effortlessly take in the scenic highlights of Ala Moana Beach Park, Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor, Magic Island, Ala Wai Canal, Fort DeRussy, and Hilton beachfront boardwalk.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, 2005 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-1917
Climb aboard your hoverboard at the ocean side of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Kahanamoku Lagoon near the outrigger canoes and beachfront food truck. Glide past a popular local surf break Ala Moana bowls, and view some of the island’s finest private yachts at Hawaii's largest boat harbor. Take in the natural beauty of the 75-acre Ala Moana Beach Park riding past palm tree groves, man-made lagoons, and many different species of massive "exceptional" designated trees.
On the developed side of the park, we'll hover by the largest outdoor shopping center in the world and the many new stunning ultra-luxury condo highrises. Keeping an eye open for the mega-yachts that sometimes frequent Kewalo Basin Harbor we cruise along the waterfront with an unforgettable view of Diamond Head. See stand up paddle boarders and swimmers along the 1/2 mile golden sand beach park, and beautiful views of Waikiki from Magic Island.
Hover along the wide Ala Wai canal pathway under exceptional weeping fig trees past the back of the convention center. Stop at a statue of the last King of Hawaii, ride through the expertly landscaped tropical Fort DeRussy Beach Park and Army Museum. See a monument of Tiki’s representing Ku the Hawaiian God of War then glide along the sandy beachfront boardwalk past the Hale Koa Hotel and much more!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to bring?
- Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you'll stand a lot, sneakers are better.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen applied.
- Parent/ guardian to sign waiver if under 18 years old. (Must be at least 16).
- Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at start so you'll need to carry anything you bring that won't fit in pouch. Pack light.
- Must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law.
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 260 lbs.
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All-terrain electric self-balancing hoverboard use and training.
- Expert guide for small group tour.
- Helmet use. Contact us in advance for extra small or large requirements.
- Small pouch in front of hoverboard to hold small items (wallet, camera, phone, etc).
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaii Hoverboarding Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.