There’s nothing quite like a Hawaiian sunset, and a cocktail cruise by catamaran may be the perfect way to experience one on Oahu. Sailing south along the coastline from Waikiki toward Diamond Head, enjoy two provided alcoholic drinks and a pupu platter of appetizers while you watch the sun slip below the horizon. Unlimited nonalcoholic beverages.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Hawaii's most recognized landmark. Diamond Head is a volcanic tuff cone on the Hawaiian island of Oʻahu and known to Hawaiians as Lēʻahi. The Hawaiian name is most likely derived from lae plus ʻahi because the shape of the ridgeline resembles the shape of a tuna's dorsal fin
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Cruise the beautiful Waikiki coast look for Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles (Honu),Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins (Nai’a), Humpback Whales (Kohola) [in season]
When the captain turns around at Diamond Head (Le’ahi), admire the darkening silhouette of the prominent crater — one of Hawaii's most renowned landmarks. The boat pauses here so you can bask in the sunset glow over the sea and look for the elusive ‘green flash’ on the horizon before returning alongside a glittering skyline to Waikiki
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 21 years to consume alcohol
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a barefoot cruise; your shoes will be kept at the pier while you're on the boat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- 2 alcoholic drinks
- Unlimited nonalcoholic drinks
- Pupu appetizers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaii Nautical in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.