Explore the Waikoloa and Kohala-Kona coastline aboard The Spirit of Aloha, a 54-foot sailing catamaran. Catch the moment the sun slips below the horizon. You may even see the green flash. Board from Anaehoomalu Bay (A-Bay) to sail, enjoy and relax. The custom-designed sunset-orange and maile lei sail is a stunning contrast to the azure Pacific as it sails along the blue Pacific ocean. Bask in the romance and relaxation of a stunning Kona-Kohala sunset cruise. Snacks and beverages served aboard. Unlimited non-alcohol beverages. Two free bar drink tickets per adult.
When boarding at A-Bay, it is a beach-loading process with transfer from a tender-boat, with barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach. Come in casual clothing that may come in contact with water.
Beach check in at 4:15pm
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anaehoomalu, 69-275 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa, Island of Hawaii, HI 96738-5711
Slip off your shoes board from Anaehoomalu Bay to sail, enjoy and relax. Board a 53-foot-long (16-meter) power catamaran that holds a maximum of 49 guests. (Your shoes will be stored safely during this barefoot cruise.) Beach check in at 4:15pm.
Once the boat sets sail, use your two provided drink tickets to order cocktails, beer or a selection of white wines from the bar. Enjoy unlimited nonalcoholic beverages, and purchase additional beer and mixed drinks available at a discount, if you wish.
The boat pauses here so you can bask in the sunset glow over the sea and look for the elusive ‘green flash’ on the horizon before returning to Anaehoomalu Bay (A-Bay)
Take a twenty-minute coastal walk from Hilton Waikoloa Village to Anaeho'omalu Bay, a popular salt and pepper sand beach with a coconut grove of swaying palms and shade from the Pacific sun.
Summer Sunset Sailing times: 5:30pm -7pm
Winter Sunset Sailing times: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years to consume alcohol
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a barefoot cruise; your shoes will be kept at the pier while you're on the boat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Meet at 4:15pm at Anaehoomalu Bay on the beach at the Hawaii Nautical orange sign
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- Dry Snacks
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
Waikōloa Beach Drive, Waikōloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa Village, HI, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/9/2021 - 9/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||04:15 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||04:15 PM - 06:00 PM|
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaii Nautical in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.