The ultimate adventure craft, built for excitement, performance and versatility. Enjoy a fast-paced coastal cruise on Waikoloa newest powerboat, as you zip to
see marine wildlife such as dolphins and turtles year round or whales during whale season, December through April. Sightsee along the stunning Kohala coastline and enjoy a fast and fun powerboat ride.
About This Deal
See marine wildlife such as dolphins and turtles year round or whales during whale season, December through April. Sight-see along the stunning Kohala coastline and enjoy a fast and fun powerboat ride. Cruises include soda, juice, water and bar snacks such as chips and trail-mix. See wildlife or cruise again, for free, on a trip of same or lesser value, on the Big Island or Oahu.
Vessel "Makai" is a fast and nimble open powerboat with plenty of sea-spray, likely on trips outside the bay. Clothing that you don't mind getting wet is recommended for trips on the Makai powerboat.
• Anaehoomalu, 69-275 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa, Island of Hawaii, HI 96738-5711
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant (0-3) free
- Customers 17 years or younger must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver
- Hats,towels, & non-spray sunscreen.
- When boarding at A-Bay, it is a beach-loading process with barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach. Come in your swimsuit and any outerwear that may come in contact with water.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- Bottled water
Anaehoomalu Bay, Puako, HI 96738, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaii Nautical in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.