From late December through early May, thousands of humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii. Catch a glimpse of the magnificent mammals on a whale-watching excursion from Waikiki. Venture out on the water with a small group of people to witness the humpback whales breach, play or feed around you.
Your guide guarantees sightings, and in the rare event that you don’t see any supersize stars, you get to do the tour again for free!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waianae Mountain Range, Waianae, Oahu, HI
See the beautiful Waianae coast and mountain range by catamaran
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Offered on a catamaran Thu/Fri/Sun and a power boat Mon/Tue/Wed/Sat
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- Whale watching tour
- Bottled water
Wai'anae Small Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
**As of June 2020 - all transportation has been temporarily paused**
- Wai'anae Small Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaii Nautical in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.