From late December through early May, thousands of humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii. Catch a glimpse of the magnificent mammals on a whale-watching excursion from Waikiki. Venture out on the water with a small group of people to witness the humpback whales breach, play or feed around you.
Your guide guarantees sightings, and in the rare event that you don’t see any supersize stars, you get to do the tour again for free!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waianae Mountain Range, Waianae, Oahu, HI
See the beautiful Waianae coast and mountain range by catamaran
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Offered on a catamaran Thu/Fri/Sun and a power boat Mon/Tue/Wed/Sat
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Whale watching tour
- Ko Olina Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
Waianae Boat Harbor, 85-471 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaii Nautical in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.