Set sail for Turtle Canyon on a power catamaran from Waikiki, enjoying a scenic cruise along the shores of Oahu. Your goal: snorkeling in warm waters frequented by Hawaii’s green sea turtles! Back on board, enjoy two provided drinks, and refuel with lunch if you select the midday tour. Keep an eye out for dolphins, migrating whales and other marine life as you soak up the sights, including Diamond Head.
Turtle sightings guaranteed! On this turtle snorkel cruise, if a turtle is not sighted, you will be given a complimentary return turtle snorkel cruise.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kewalo Basin, South Side Waterfront, Oahu, HI 96814
departs from Kewalo Harbor
Pass By: Hawaii Nautical, 2045 Lauwiliwili St, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-3900
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy the view of the Waikiki coastline from the ocean.
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy the view of the iconic Diamond Head.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a barefoot cruise; your shoes will be kept at the pier while you're on the boat
- Green sea turtles are almost always spotted, but if you don't see any on your tour, you book another tour with the local operator at no charge (re-rides only; no refunds)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- As of April 2020 - Transportation has been temporarily paused. Meet at harbor only.
- Bring your own snorkel and mask or buy a new one on board
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit a health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy & maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors & locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against transmission of COVID-19. No transportation avail at this time
- 2 alcoholic drinks
- Unlimited nonalcoholic drinks
- Deli lunch (midday tour only)
- Professional guide
- Use of fins and swim vest
- All taxes, fuel, fees and handling charges
- Buy on board or bring your own snorkel and mask
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaii Nautical in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.