Nothing beats a Hawaiian sunset at sea. Enjoy a scenic cruise of the West Oahu coast, catching the moment the sun slips below the horizon – you may even see the green flash. Array of “pupus.” Unlimited non-alcohol beverages. Two free bar drink tickets per adult; just $1 beer or $2 mixer for extras. Meet at the Waianae Boat Harbor, Dock C.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hawaii Nautical, 2045 Lauwiliwili St, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-3900
Honi Olani is a 53-foot catamaran that has both covered seating as well as outdoor seating. The configuration of the catamaran is great for viewing and picture taking of the Hawaiian Sunset. Enjoy this two hour cruises on the west side of the island which is known for its beautiful sunsets.
Look for Dolphins Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles Humpback Whales [in season], and Flying Fish
Board a sailing catamaran and sail past the immense Makaha Valley and see it in all its glory, peak to shore, in the beautiful late-afternoon lighting. The captains and crew will teach you about Hawaii’s long and storied history of the sea, from fishing, to pioneering surfing, and the Hawaiian art of way-finding – using paths of stars, the sun, clouds, wind, swell, even birds in flight to find their way across the vast ocean.
After sunset, gaze at the stars as you return to the harbor, and try to match the constellations to the Hawaiian names on a Hawaiian sky map.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Local guide
- Transportation. Meet at Waianae Boat Harbor, Dock C.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaii Nautical in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings