· Redeemed April 12, 2017
· Redeemed March 16, 2017
· Redeemed February 23, 2016
What You'll Get
Feel like a local when you hit the waves and take part in one of Hawaii's favorite pastimes! Learn to surf, understand the ocean's movements and gain an insight into surfing culture on a fun-filled 2-hour Kauai surfing lesson.
Surf lesson Kauai instruction is conducted in small groups with a maximum of 4 participants, ensuring personal guidance and instruction for all. Soft-top boards are used for beginners for the safest possible learning environment. Your surfing instructor will be a local Hawaiian who has dedicated their life to surfing. As a professional surf instructor, your teacher is highly qualified to instruct you in all aspects of the sport of surfing.
The surf on the North Shore of Kauai is perfect all year long for lessons. In Hawaii every day there are wave reports. From huge waves to flat, 98.50% of the time the waves are perfect for lessons along Hanalei Bay. During a day or two of totally flat or stormy conditions there are other areas close by that you'll be taken to. There is always somewhere to surf in Kauai!
First 30 minutes:
- Learn to watch the ocean and the waves together and talk about ocean safety
- Learn how to paddle and positioning yourself on the board.
- Learn to start reading the waves
Second 30 minutes:
- Lessons begin in the ocean and learn to stand up
- Learn about the world of surfing and some basic rules when surfing
- Time for questions!
The final 30 - 60 minutes:
- Use the board and practice on your own
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participant must call and re-confirm booking 48 hours prior to activity
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Participants must be 13 years old and up
- Group lesson with water safety trained instructor
- Use of the top of the line surf boards, leashes and rash vests
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
8:00am 10am 12pm 2pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaiian Surfing Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.