This 30-minute helicopter tour from Ketchikan gives passengers a view of the pristine Tongass National Forest of Southeast Alaska. This temperate rainforest provides opportunities for mountain goat and black bear sightings. The flight rounds five gorgeous lakes that are only accessible via hiking. So if you are only visiting for a short while and want to see the stunning nature areas of Alaska, this helicopter tour is for you.Optional Exclusive Landing, additional $50 per person: Add a 20-minute landing on a remote ocean beach or lake on Alaskan Native land giving you the opportunity to take photos and enjoy the peace and beauty of the forest surrounding Ketchikan.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tongass National Forest, Ketchikan, AK
Fly over the vast wilderness of the Tongass National Forrest with the opportunity to see wildlife and marine life such as mountain goats, bears, bald eagles, whales, seals, and sea lions!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Life Jackets
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Helicopter Air Alaska in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.