Fly with us across Cook Inlet to Wolverine Creek, and view the majestic Alaska Range including active volcanoes Mt. Redoubt, Mt. Spur and Mt. Iliamna. Viewing bears with your professional guide, from the safety of our comfortable boats, allows for close up and personal bear viewing. Enjoy a fresh grilled salmon snack prepared especially for you and then a grand scenic flight over a glacier on your return flight. This world renowned location offers the most affordable Alaska bear viewing trip. This is a 6.5 hour trip.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Adventure Air, Soldotna, AK
Your adventure starts at beautiful Longmere Lake, in Soldotna, Alaska, where you will meet your guide and pilot. Your guide will help you with needed equipment for your fishing excursion, which includes hip waders, fishing poles and tackle. Bring your own rain gear, and packed lunch. Your pilot will help you board one of our DeHavilland Beaver Float planes. Relax and enjoy a scenic, 30 minute flight to your destination. Weather permitting, you will fly over a majestic glacier cascading off of the ice fields of the Alaska Mountain range.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wolverine Creek, Alaska 99645, USA
Once you land, your guide will escort you to your boat, maximum of 5 people. Along your short boat ride to the fishing hole, we often see bear feeding on wild Alaska salmon. Enjoy approximately 5 hours of bear viewing and sightseeing. In addition, your guide will prepare a delicious fresh salmon grill snack. Our plane will return at the end of your tour to pick you up for another gorgeous 30 minute flight back to Longmere Lake.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Must call our office the day before to confirm tour check in time
- Dress warm
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Round trip flight to and from Wolverine Creek
- Snacks - (fresh salmon grill)
- Rain gear
6 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the High Adventure Air Charter in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.