HILO Hawaii is home to some of Hawaii’s most fertile fishing grounds and has less fishing pressure than Kona, making it virtually untapped. Our crew of skilled fishermen are here to help you in catching Hawaiian Pelagic fish, targeting Ono (wahoo), Mahi Mahi (Dorado), and the prized Ahi (tuna). As one of a few fishing charter boats in East Hawaii, you can expect to be out on an uncrowded fishing experience in remote Big Island waters.
What You'll Get
Once aboard the Moana Mea a'a, you will settle in and motor out past the break wall. From there and once gear is set you will begin fishing approximately 15 miles off shore. In the distance will be the breathtaking Hamakua Coast, and the majestic volcanos, Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa rising 14,000 feet above sea level.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Fishing Gear
- Snacks - Local snack and juices will be available
- Gratuities (recommenced)
181 Manono St, Hilo, HI 96720, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hilo Ocean Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.