Make the most your time in Hilo, paddling along the calm waters of Hilo Bay. With its breathtaking views of the Hamakua Coast and majestic crater of Mauna Loa (snow capped in winter months), You get the feeling of stepping back in time when visiting Hilo. Along the waterfront there is so much to see, the newly renovated hotels, and a local favorite Queen Liliuokalani Gardens.
This beautifully landscaped park features arching bridges over fishponds, rock gardens, pagodas, Japanese stone lanterns and a teahouse. Views of Hilo Bay and Mokuola (Coconut Island) enhance this peaceful setting. With so much to see, this is a popular park for families to explore while they’re visiting the Hilo area.
What You'll Get
We are located across the street from Reeds Bay Park, an easy entrance to the water, and public restrooms. You can Kayak at your own pace taking in some of Hilo Bays most beautiful sites. If you're curious what is below your, then add snorkel gear to your rental and get the best of both worlds.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Kayak Rentals
- Life vests
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hilo Ocean Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.