Discover Savannah at your leisure with a one-day ticket on the Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour. Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of Savannah at your own pace. Upgrade to a two-day ticket to enjoy consecutive days of Savannah sightseeing.
About This Deal
Old Town Trolley Tours of Savannah
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Old Town Trolley Tours of Savannah:
- 234 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd - Savannah Visitors Center: Stop #1 is located on the northwest corner of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and Louisville/Liberty streets. it is directly across the street from the Old Town Trolley Carbarn depot.
- 207 Bull St - Bull Street Corridor: Stop #2 is adjacent to Veritas Academy and near across the lane (alley) from Independent Presbyterian Church.
- 6 W Harris St - Madison Square: Stop #3 Is adjacent to The Sorrel-Weed House. The Desoto Hilton is across the street.
- 15 E Park Ave - Forsyth Park: Stop #4 is adjacent to the Telfair Arms Apartments; building has the name “Telfair Hospital” on the facade.
- Massie Heritage Center - Massie Heritage Museum: Stop # 5 is located directly in front of the Massie Heritage Museum on East Gordon Street, opposite Calhoun Square.
- 313 Abercorn St - Cathedral of St. John The Baptist: Stop #6 is located in front of Cathedral of Saint John The Baptist. The Andrew Low House is just 500 yards away to the south off of Lafayette Square.
- 28 Jefferson St - City Market: Stop #7 is is located directly in the center of City Market right in front of our Trolley Stop Gift Shop.
- 115 Habersham St - Davenport House: Stop # 8 is located at the side entrance of the Davenport House Museum, at the corner of East State Street and Habersham Street.
- 20 E Broad St - Pirates House: Stop #9 is located directly in front of the Pirates House Restaurant. Bay Street is 500 yards away to the north.
- 301 E River St - River Street: Stop #10 is directly in front of the Simply Savannah Gift Shop just off of East River Street and the Lincoln street ramp. The Boar's Head Restaurant is less than fifty yards away.
- 200 E Bryan St - Bay Street/Factors Walk: Stop #11 is located at the Parrish House, between East Bryan Street and East Bay Lane, opposite the Bryan Street Parking Garage.
- 914 River St Access - Exchange Bell: Stop #12, The City Exchange Bell, is located on the north side of Bay Street between Abercorn and Drayton near Factors’ Walk.
- 200 W Bryan St - Ellis Square: Stop 13 is located adjacent to The Inn at Ellis Square on Barnard St., and on the north side of Ellis Square. The Lady and Sons restaurant is located one block to the West just off of Whitaker and West Congress.
- Ships Of The Sea Maritime Museum - Ships of the Sea Museum: Stop #14 is located directly in front of the Ships of the Sea Museum with the Sheraton Four Points to the North. Franklin Square lies to East along with City Market.
- 214 W Boundary St - Old Town Trolley Welcome Center: Stop 15 is located off of West Boundary and Oglethorpe Avenue at the foot of the Talmadge Bridge at the beginning of the historic district.
Mercer Williams House Museum / Colonial Park Cemetery / Telfair Academy / Davenport House Museum / Juliette Gordon Low's Birthplace / City Market / Forsyth Park / Andrew Low House / Old Town Trolley Tours of Savannah / Historic River Street
Operates: Daily: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. August through March-Final boarding at 5:00pm. Daily: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. April through July-Final boarding at 6:00pm for full tour. Closed St. Patrick's Parade Day. Half Day starting at 12:30pm on Rock & Roll Marathon. Tours depart from boarding locations approx. every 20 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Standard-sized wheelchairs can be accommodated on this tour, please contact the local operation to request a wheelchair-accessible trolley. We request 24-hour advance notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The stops with standard-sized wheelchair loading/unloading privileges are: Stop 1- Visitors Center and Stop 15 – Welcome Center.
- If your wheelchair is collapsible and the guest utilizing it is ambulatory and able to use any of the seats provided on the tour vehicle, the wheelchair can be collapsed and stored on the tour vehicle and the guest and their party may make full use of the on/off privileges. Please make our CASTmembers aware of this fact if you intend to make use of the tour in this manner.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Narrated tour
- Hotel pickup (select hotels only; to be arranged after booking)
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Tour does not operate on St. Patrick's Day (March 17)
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
1 hour 30 minutes
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Historic Tours Of America in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.