Climb aboard and enjoy a live-narrated 90-Minute Tour with one stop at Bicentennial Square/Farmers' Market. Tours depart Thursdays through Mondays from 9am - 4pm every half hour. Experience Lower Broadway, Music Row, Centennial Park, the Ryman Auditorium, Marathon Village, Country Music Hall of Fame, Belmont Mansion, Johnny Cash Museum, Tennessee State Capital and more!
To continue to combat COVID-19, we have stepped up our already stringent cleaning protocols. We have roped off trolley seats to maintain distancing and request that family members stay together in groups of 2. Face coverings are required. We utilize a deep disinfectant nightly on all surfaces inside the trolley and use a multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant as recommended by the CDC for all touch points on the trolley between tours. We have hand sanitizer available for your use as you board and disembark.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ryman Auditorium, 116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219-2309
Historic Performance Theater
Pass By: Music Row, 16th/17th Ave. South - Division Street and Music Square, Nashville, TN
Historic street with famous recording studios
Stop At: Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park, 600 James Robertson Pkwy, Nashville, TN 37243-3081
Historic square with Farmers' Market. 20 minute stop for a quick snack or drink
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Music City Walk of Fame, 4th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203
Walkway with stars of famous locals
Pass By: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
Historic Country Music Hall of Fame
Pass By: Vanderbilt University, 2201 W End Ave, Nashville, TN 37235-0001
Vanderbilt University Campus
Pass By: The Johnny Cash Museum, 119 3rd Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201-2032
Museum of musician Johnny Cash
Pass By: The Parthenon, 2600 W End Ave Centennial Park, Nashville, TN 37203
Replica of the Parthenon from Greece
Pass By: Belmont Mansion, Acklen Avenue at Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37212-3810
Historic Mansion on the Belmont University Campus
Pass By: Schermerhorn Symphony Center, 1 Symphony Pl, Nashville, TN 37201-2031
Nashville Symphony Hall
Pass By: The George Jones, 128 2nd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201-1902
Museum for famous musician George Jones
Pass By: Tennessee State Capitol, 600 Charlotte Ave, Nashville, TN 37243-9034
Tennessee State Capitol View
Pass By: Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay St, Nashville, TN 37201-2000
Museum of Famous Musicians
Pass By: Marathon Village, 1305 Clinton St, Nashville, TN 37203-2829
The Marathon Motors Factory is a popular must-visit on any Nashville sightseeing itinerary, located in the heart of downtown Nashville. The four-block complex of cultural offerings, includes an array of music recording studios, numerous shops, a film production company, artist’s and photographer’s studios, a radio station, a distillery, a winery and more.
Pass By: Centennial Park, 2500 W End Ave, Nashville, TN 37232-0030
Beautiful Nashville Park where the Parthenon is located
Pass By: Frist Art Museum, 919 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203-3822
The Art Deco-style Frist Art Museum displays works by local, state and regional artists along with national and international exhibits.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Use of Hand Sanitzer
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Tour does not operate on July 4th, Thanksgiving, or Christmas Day.
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Historic Tours Of America in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.