Discover Nashville at your leisure with a one-day ticket on the Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour. Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of Nashville at your own pace.
What You'll Get
Old Town Trolley Tour of Nashville
Route Duration: 1 hour 40 minutesStops on the Old Town Trolley Tour of Nashville:
- 201 Broadway - Stop #1: Lower Broadway - Stop #1 is located at the intersection of 2nd Avenue South and Broadway. The stop is beside Rock Bottom Brewery, underneath their marquee.
- 224 5th Ave S - Stop #2: Country Music Hall of Fame - Stop #2 is located on 5th Avenue South, underneath the sign for Hatch Show Print.
- 116 3rd Ave S - Stop #3: Tenn South Distillery & Johnny Cash - Stop #3 is located on 3rd Avenue South. It is in front of the Big Machine Store & Distillery.
- 116 5th Ave N - Stop #4: Ryman Auditorium - Stop #4 is located on 5th Avenue North. It is located outside of the Ryman Auditorium.
- 344 6th Ave N - Stop #5: Legislative Plaza - Stop #5 is located on 6th Avenue North. It is underneath the Tennessee Performing Arts marquee at the bus stop.
- 496 5th Ave N - Stop #6: Musicians Hall of Fame - Stop #6 is located at the intersection of 5th Avenue North and Gay Street. It is directly beside the Musicians Hall of Fame.
- 7th Avenue North - Stop #7: Farmers' Market - Stop #7 is located outside the Food Court entrance to the Farmers' Market on the 7th Ave. side of the building.
- 1300 Clinton St - Stop #8: Marathon Motorworks/Antique Archaeology - Stop #8 is located on Clinton St. It is beside the Antique Archaeology.
- 27th Avenue North - Stop #9: Centennial Park - Stop #9 is located on 27th Avenue North. It is at the concrete bus pad across from The Parthenon.
- 2117 West End Ave - Stop #10: Vanderbilt University - Stop #10 is located on West End Avenue. It is at the entrance of Vanderbilt, across from The West End Methodist Church.
- 1907 Broadway - Stop #11: Hot Chicken - Stop #11 is between Lyle Avenue and 19th Ave. S. in front of Urban Cookhouse.
- 1900 Belmont Blvd - Stop #12: Belmont Mansion - Stop #12 is located at the intersection of Belmont Blvd. and Acklen Avenue. It is down the hill from the Belmont Mansion and the trolley will stop at the benches.
- 1028 16th Ave S - Stop #13: Music Row - Stop #13 is on 16th Avenue South.
- 402 12th Ave S - Stop #14: The Gulch - Stop #14 is at the intersection of 12th Avenue South and Pine Street. The stop is in front of Station Inn.
- 1037 Broadway - Stop #15: Frist Center/Union Station - Stop #15 is on Broadway. The trolley will stop in front of Union Station at the bus stop.
Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum / Ryman Auditorium / Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park / Vanderbilt University / Old Town Trolley Tours of Nashville / Tenn South Distillery / The Johnny Cash Museum / The Parthenon / Belmont Mansion / Music Row
Operates: Old Town Trolley operates daily every 20 - 30 minutes during Summer 9:00 am – 5:00 pm/Winter 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Closed on July 4th, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day. Special Events may cause delays, detours, or delayed opening. Days with known delayed openings are Saturday of Veterans Day events, Saturday of Televised Christmas Parade, and CMA fest (early June). Additional delays and detours occur as the city closes roads for special events. Voucher holders may board the trolley at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Please note that trolleys can only pick up guests at the designated stops and by law cannot stop at any other location. Main Ticket Booth: 201 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37210.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Tour does not operate on July 4th, Thanksgiving, or Christmas Day.
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
1 hour 40 minutes
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Historic Tours Of America in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.