Discover America's first wax museum located in the heart of historic St. Augustine, Florida. Potter's Wax Museum offers guests the ability to interact with over 160 wax figures, ranging from Hollywood A-listers to individuals who have shaped national history.
About This Deal
Visit: Potter's Wax Museum, 31 Orange St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3634
The inspiration behind Potter's Wax Museum came from a childhood trip to London taken by founder, George L. Potter. As a child, he was mesmerized by the life like figures and wanted to share his enjoyment with the American public.
In 1947, Potter began contracting with GEMS of London, a noted wax studio, to create one of a kind figures for his museum. Potter employed artists from all over Europe to aide in this project with the wax imported from France, hair from Italy, and the sculpting taking place in Belgium. Opening it's doors in 1949, Potter's Wax Museum has served as an interactive, educational and fun attraction for visitors to the ancient city.
At Potter's, you can interact with historic figures such as, Ponce de Leon, Albert Einstein, and Princess Diana, take a picture with Michael Jordon or Angelina Jolie; or imagine you are on set with Harry Potter and "He Who Must Not Be Named."
Enjoy this unique St Augustine attraction.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Historic Tours of America - St. Augustine, 167 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3269
Experience offered by Historic Tours of America
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child's ticket is age 6-12; children age 5 and under are free.
- Picture and video taking are allowed in the museum.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Potter's Wax Museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate
- Potter's Wax Museum has extended hours until 9pm through January 31, 2021
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Admission to museum
- Entry/Admission - Potter's Wax Museum
- Entry/Admission - Historic Tours of America - St. Augustine
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food and drinks
- Museum is closed on Christmas Day.
Potter's Wax Museum, 31 Orange St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3634
8/21/2020 - 10/27/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
1 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Historic Tours Of America in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.