Fish for yellowtail, bass, or a variety of game fish off the coast of California on this half-day angling excursion from San Diego. Cruise along San Diego County's beautiful coastline and out into deepwater angling territory for the best shot at a prize catch. Breakfast, lunch, drinks and snacks are available onboard for purchase. Guidance from the expert crew, a one-day fishing license, rod and tackle are included.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: H & M Landing, 2803 Emerson St, San Diego, CA 92106-2772
Board your comfortable boat for a day of fishing in the Pacific Ocean. Meet your crew and captain, and make yourself comfortable in the sun or shade as you head out to sea. As the shoreline recedes behind you, catch glimpses of Coronado Island and the skyline of San Diego. When you're ready, get help from the crew setting up your rod. Fish like sand bass, calico bass, bonito, barracuda, mackerel, and rock fish all inhabit these waters, not to mention the hard-fighting yellowtail, which can weigh up to 40 lbs (18 kg).
Take breaks from watching for bites by grabbing a bite for yourself inside the onboard galley. Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages are available for purchase throughout the trip. If you catch a fish of legal size, the crew will fillet it for a nominal fee so you can take it home for a tasty dinner. Feel free to catch and release, or simply purchase a boarding pass to come along for the ride. After a 5-hour cruise out in the sun and waves of the mighty Pacific, return to San Diego, hopefully with a fish or two for dinner.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress appropriately for weather
- Remember to bring sunscreen, hat and sunglasses.
- Cash for on board expenses.
- Credit card or cash is required for security deposit on rod rental.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Tackle/rod, California fishing license
- Landing and facility fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - H & M Landing
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the H&M Landing in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.