Experience the game that defines Canada and a sport that has been adopted by over 70 countries. Try your hand at goaltending, shooting, play-by-play calling, and even hosting your own sports broadcast. Revel in the world’s greatest collection of hockey artifacts and get hands-on access to the coveted Stanley Cup.ON NOW for a limited time - 9 & 99: The Howe ● Gretzky Exhibition – revel in the legacy and indelible bond of ‘Mr. Hockey’ and ‘The Great One.’
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Visit: Hockey Hall of Fame, Brookfield Place - Concourse Level 30 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario M5E 1X8 Canada
Spread across 65,000 square feet, the Hockey Hall of Fame is a vibrant, immersive and interactive celebration of hockey. Test your goaltending and shooting skills against life-sized, animated versions of today’s top players in a state-of-the-art model rink.
Check out the Broadcast Zone where you can call the play-by-play of some of the most memorable moments in hockey history or anchor your own show in a replica studio.
Explore themed exhibits dedicated to the game’s greatest players, teams and achievements, a replica NHL dressing room and take in a movie in one of two theatres, including access to hockey’s first 3D film.
Get up close and personal with the Stanley Cup. No visit is complete until you’ve had your photo taken with hockey’s Holy Grail! Before you leave, don’t forget to pick up a souvenir from the Spirit of Hockey gift store, featuring an unrivaled selection of hockey-related merchandise and memorabilia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Hockey Hall of Fame is located in the heart of downtown Toronto at the corner of Yonge & Front Streets in Brookfield Place, a short walk from many Toronto attractions including Scotiabank Arena (formerly Air Canada Centre), CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, Rogers Centre and Eaton Centre.
- Although the average visit to the Hockey Hall of Fame is 2 hours, your admission is for the whole day. You'll receive a hand stamp, and you can leave and re-enter as many times as you want (for example, to grab lunch or visit another attraction). Many people spend an entire day with us, or combine a visit to the Hockey Hall of Fame with a sporting event or visit to the theatre).
- Wheelchairs and Strollers can reach every area in the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free app available for download on Apple and Android devices
- Entry/Admission - Hockey Hall of Fame
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hockey Hall of Fame
1/1/2019 - 9/2/2019Monday:09:30 AM - 06:00 PMTuesday:09:30 AM - 06:00 PMWednesday:09:30 AM - 06:00 PMThursday:09:30 AM - 06:00 PMFriday:09:30 AM - 06:00 PMSaturday:09:30 AM - 06:00 PMSunday:10:00 AM - 06:00 PM 9/3/2019 - 12/31/2019Monday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PMTuesday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PMWednesday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PMThursday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PMFriday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PMSaturday:09:30 AM - 06:00 PMSunday:10:30 AM - 05:00 PM 9/3/2020 - 12/31/2020Monday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PMTuesday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PMWednesday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PMThursday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PMFriday:10:00 AM - 05:00 PMSaturday:09:30 AM - 06:00 PMSunday:10:30 AM - 05:00 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hockey Hall of Fame in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.