This is one of the most enigmatic activities in Cancun and Mexico. This activity is cataloged as mandatory for all travelers who visit the Mexican Caribbean.The water we offer to drink at the activity its bottled and purified, the food is prepared with the highest standards of hygiene. We recommend to bring towel, swimming suit and comfortable flip flops. It is important to mentioned that you need to use biodegradable sunblock.Stop looking for the perfect tour in Mexico, we are the best option. Why?With us you´ll have:1.No long lines, direct access2.Quality food3.Quality drinks4.Best Service5.We are experts in water activities6.Service guaranteeThank you for choosing us please give us the opportunity to give you an excellent service.
What You'll Get
Once you arrived to Marina Albatros we will make the check in, then we will start our amazing adventure towards the Caribbean Sea.
Enjoy and admire the views of the continental coast and the Caribbean Sea while traveling to the enigmatic Caribbean reef, there we will make our first activity that is the snorkel. Imagine an underworld full of different fishes of all colors and sizes and on top of that you will admire the aquatic life that lies beneath the surface of the water. If we are lucky maybe we will see a stingray or turtles.
• Centro de Isla Mujeres, Miguel Hidalgo, Centro - Supmza. 001, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet at private club
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- Snorkel activity in Caribbean Reef
- Federal Port Tax of 14usd
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Holbox and Bacalar Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.