This is a must do activity in Mexico. The underwater museum (MUSA) is a unique activity in the world since there is no such thing anywhere. This museum was created by the government of Mexico to promote the culture of the artists in a different and amazing way for the tourists. This activity is cataloged as mandatory for all travelers who visit the Mexican Caribbean.
The water we offer to drink at the activity its bottled and purified, the food is prepared with the highest standards of hygiene.
We recommend to bring towel, swimming suit and comfortable flip flops. It is important to mentioned that you need to use biodegradable sunblock.
Stop looking for the perfect tour in Mexico, we are the best option. Why?
With us you´ll have:
4.More inclusions for one price
5.We are experts in water activities
6.100% refund in case of a rainy day
Thank you for choosing us please give us the opportunity to give you an excellent service.
What You'll Get
Enjoy a spectacular day. Sail from Cancun to Isla Mujeres on a fun-filled tour. Exhaust the impressive sites of the island and one of the most beautiful reefs of the Caribbean. Live an adventure in the most beautiful sea in the world.
Discover the natural beauty of the Mexican Caribbean snorkeling in the incredible reefs of Cancun. Meet this beautiful island in Mexico, relax and enjoy a delicious meal in our exclusive beach club. We will begin our activity aboard in our sailboat, we will transfer you to an incredible reef that is located in the middle of the Caribbean Sea which is the one that unites Cancun with Isla Mujeres. Here we will discover the underwater museum (MUSA) that is a unique place in the world, here we will appreciate the wonderful statues made by several artists from Mexico. Here you can see a variety of fishes and reef species. You can stay on the catamaran if you do not want to participate.
• Museo Subacuatico de Arte, Cerrada Las Golondrinas, Alfredo V. Bonfil # 24, 77560 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Buffet
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Admission to Sub Aquatic Museum
- Walking throw Isla Mujeres best places
- Private Beach Club
- Kayak at Private Beach Club
- Federal Tax Port of 13usd per person
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Holbox and Bacalar Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.