Go big or go home on one of the most ambitious tours Kauai has to offer—a 60-mile ocean adventure up the Napali Coast and across the Kaulakahi Channel to Lehua Crater and the “Forbidden Island” of Ni’ihau. We’ll experience Kauai’s sacred and breathtaking northwest coast and then head offshore into the deeper and more remote waters of Lehua and Ni’ihau where there are superior wildlife viewing opportunities and world-class snorkeling conditions. Snorkeling gear and instruction are provided, and our sleek and comfortable Kauai-built 65’ power catamaran is the vessel to take you and your loved ones there and back safely and in style. Breakfast, lunch, and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are included in this beautiful, exciting, informative, and valuable 7-hour ocean experience that’s very likely to become the highlight of your visit to Kauai.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
1. Breathtaking Sightseeing—With her 4,000’ cliffs, cascading waterfalls, emerald-green valleys and secluded beaches, the Napali Coast is an absolute must-do on any Kauai vacation. And while most tours stop there, this adventure continues on to Lehua Crater (a Hawaii State Wildlife Sanctuary) and the mysterious Ni’ihau Island.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Niihau - The Forbidden Island, Kauai, HI
2. Excellent Snorkeling and Wildlife Viewing— The snorkeling conditions around Lehua Crater and Niihau are some of the clearest and most prolific in all of Hawaii. Going offshore to Lehua and Niihau, we increase our chances of seeing more elusive ocean species such as pilot whales and rough-toothed dolphins in addition to the spinner dolphins, green sea turtles and humpback whales (seasonally, December-April) that frequent the waters of Kauai.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Kauai, Kauai, Hawaii
Satisfying Food and Beverage Service—The meals we serve are colorful, delicious, and prepared fresh every morning using whole ingredients. In the beverage department, you’ll be offered water, coffee, juices, soft drinks and a creative selection of craft beer, wine, and hard seltzers.
Pass By: Polihale State Park, Off Kaumuali'i Highway Hwy 50, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796
Get a Sense of the Cultural History—Kauai’s Napali Coast is uninhabited today but was once home to thousands of people and to this day, there’s a private colony of Hawaiian people living on Niihau! We’ll share the history, legends, and stories of these lands and their people, leaving you with a deeper understanding and appreciation for Kauai and Ni’ihau Islands.
Pass By: Kauai, Kauai, Hawaii
Hospitality with Aloha—Your friendly crew members will be at your side all day long, making sure you’re comfortable, hydrated, well-fed, your snorkel mask fits right, your drink is topped up, and that you’re having a fabulous time.
Pass By: Kauai, Kauai, Hawaii
A Safe and Original Experience—Taking into consideration the day’s weather and ocean conditions, your experienced Captain will use their discretion to show you as much as possible in the time we have, while always prioritizing your comfort and safety. Specific stops and snorkeling locations will vary, and we’ll always do our very best to impress. Splashes can happen--bring a light jacket!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellations are subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Guests are required to complete a digital health waiver as well as a COVID-19 health screening prior to proceeding on tour.
- As a company that puts sustainability at the forefront of goals, we request you bring your own reusable water bottle with you on tour.
- No expectant mothers are permitted to join the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Spend the day in comfort and style on our sleek, Kauai made 65’ power catamaran
- Learn interesting facts, history and legends about the land and its people
- See and snorkel with dozens of fish and see spinner dolphins, sea turtles, monk seals, manta rays
- Free beverages all day — with beer and wine served after we snorkel
- The chance to see humpback whales (Dec-Apr)
- Lunch - Turkey + Cheddar Wrap or a Vegetarian GF Hummus Wrap, Somen Salad, Veggie Crudite: Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Chocolate Chip Cookies & Oatmeal Craisin Cookies, Beer and wine available after snorkeling
- Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs (Sautéed Veggies, Cheese), Bakers Choice (Danishes, Muffins, Cinnamon Rolls, Croissants, etc.), Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Medium Roast Coffee, Oatmeal, Tea & Hot Water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Holo Holo Charters, 4353 Waialo Rd #5a, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Holo Holo Charters, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.