What You'll Get
Experience sightseeing along the beautiful Na Pali Coast with the wind in your sails. Enjoy an evening on the water and true trade-wind sailing while gazing upon 4,000-foot cliffs, green valleys, hidden sea caves, and stunning waterfalls. This Kauai sunset tour is ideal for sailing and sightseeing the Na Pali Coast in the golden afternoon sunlight. While on-board, savor a full dinner menu with a delicious selection of locally made items, along with island juices, soft drinks, beer, wine, Mai Tai's, margaritas and a champagne toast at sunset.
Dinner Menu Items:
- Pupu Platter: Cheese, Cold Cut Meats & Crackers
- Vegetable platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus dip
- Kalua pork and island fish tacos, beans, flour and corn tortillas, salad mix, cheese, sour cream, homemade salsa and guacamole, along with corn chips
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Beverages include: Beer, Wine, Mai Tai’s, Margaritas, Champagne, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 6 years old for snorkel tours, 5 years old for non-snorkel tours.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Pacemaker and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali coast tours departing from Port Allen.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Best of Kauai 2017 – The Garden Island Newspaper People’s Choice Awards - 1st Place – Best Kauai Boat Tour
- Best of Kauai 2018 – Hawaii Magazine – Best Napali Tour Company, Best Guided Tour, Best Dinner Cruise, Best Sunset Sail, Best Extreme Tour
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2017 Viator 5-Star Travel Award
- Dolphin SMART
- Hawaii Ecotourism Association
- Surfrider Ocean Friendly Restaurant
- Safe Sunscreen Certified
- Sightseeing cruise on a 50-foot sailing catamaran
- Tour narration
- Appetizers & dinner
- Assorted alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Port Allen, Kauai
4 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Holo Holo Charters, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.