This excursion is completely private! Just you and one of us! Receive undivided attention and the space for an intimate experience. Enrich the journey with the depth of our cultural and historical knowledge. Enhance the drive with music and stories. Move at your own pace with the flexibility to customize. We can create a scenic or active adventure. Let us take the wheel so that you can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
All of our tours begin in the town of Kahului. If you do not see your hotel or port of call listed in the booking process, then round-trip transportation can be added for a nominal fee. Please call us for rates and to schedule. Mahalo!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Road to Hana Tours, 30 Laiki Pl, Hana, Maui, HI 96768-8025
In just 5-6 hours one can experience a great variety of attraction on this glorified road. View the north shore, surfers and waves. Visit Rainbow Eucalyptus trees and Bamboo thickets. Explore a native Hawaiian village and coastal tide pools. Walk amongst the rainforest's flora and fauna. Jump into a pool with a cascading waterfall (swimming optional). Enjoy home made banana bread and other local treats. This excursion is perfect for those who seek a half day time frame or have young children in their group. It would be our pleasure to guide you!
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Hotel Transportation - All of our tours begin in the town of Kahului. If you do not see your hotel or port of call listed, round-trip transportation can be added for a nominal fee. Please call us for rates and to schedule. Mahalo!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snacks - Fresh banana bread is provided. Other food items and local treats are available for purchase along the way.
- Bottled water - Will will pack a cooler with bottled water & ice. We also bring a jug to refill personal water containers.
- Our tours begin in Kahului. If your hotel is not listed transport can be added for a fee.
[P] Kahului Park & Ride, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel transportation is included from select properties. If you are staying in Wailea, Kihei, Lahaina, Kaʻanapali or Kapaula then retrieval and return can be added for a nominal fee. Please call us for rates and to schedule +1 808 298 5562. Mahalo!
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Holo Holo Maui Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.