Our most popular tour! Watch a legendary Kona sunset from our spacious 50’ catamaran as you sail the Kona coast, followed by the adventure of a lifetime - snorkeling with the majestic manta rays! Upon arriving, receive an in-depth explanation of one of the most mysterious creatures in the ocean. Join your professional/certified guides in the water as you snorkel with the majestic hahalua (manta rays). Snorkel equipment, instruction, wetsuits and swim noodles are provided. Complimentary water, juice, soft drinks, hot cocoa and cookies included.
Guests may purchase beer, wine and cocktails from our full bar.
About This Deal
Join us as we sail the Kona coast and watch a legendary Kona sunset at sea before arriving at our snorkel destination. Once we reach manta ray village, join our guides in the water to snorkel with the majestic manta rays at night. Afterwards, enjoy the lights of Kona town as we make our way back to the Kona pier.
We also offer one of the best manta guarantees in the industry! If you book with us and do not see a manta ray, we will rebook you for free on another night (subject to availability and applies only to guests that are snorkeling)!
• Kona Style, 75-5669 Alii Dr #1107, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-1669
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Any tour participants that are getting in the water MUST KNOW HOW TO SWIM without the assistance of a flotation device
- If guest is not a competent swimmer (as determined by the Captain and/or crew), they will be directed to immediately return to the vessel. In such instances the guest will NOT be refunded
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed in the water and MUST be accompanied by an adult on the vessel at all times
- Guests are asked to check-in at our retail outlet 45 MINUTES PRIOR to your scheduled departure time. We are located in the Kona Square Shopping Complex. Our address is 75 5669 Alii Drive, #1107, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- We offer validated parking at the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha Hotel up to 5.5 hours. Please bring your parking ticket with you to check-in. (Fee is under Exclusion)
- PLEASE NOTE that trip start times VARY throughout the year to accommodate for the time changes of the setting sun.
- Not recommended for travelers that are not strong swimmers. If guest is not a competent swimmer (as determined by the Captain and/or crew), they will be directed to immediately return to the vessel. In such instances the guest will NOT be refunded
- Not recommended for travelers that are prone to seasickness / motion sickness
- Not recommended for travelers with a body mass index (BMI) higher than 36. We reserve the right to deny water entry to any individual with a BMI above 36.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea - Enjoy complimentary soft drinks, juices and water, along with post snorkeling hot cocoa, hot tea and a light snack
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic beverages (beer, wine and spirits are available for purchase on boat)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Towels (guest should bring their own towels)
- Parking at the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha Hotel for $10
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kona Style in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings