We'll visit 3 award-winning craft breweries, and sample over 10 of the best beers in the city, and to best immerse you in the vibe of Downtown Los Angeles, we will be walking between breweries. Each walk is flat, and around 10 minutes — nothing longer.
Lunch is included, and provided by one of our favorite award-winning food trucks. We are a city of street food — you truly can't experience LA without it.
Crash courses in brewing techniques, beer history, and pro-level beer judging are all provided by our expert guides!
You will get a true local's glimpse into the vibrant world of Downtown Los Angeles.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imperial Western Beer Company, 800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
Enjoy the decor of this recently renovated 1920s train station-turned-brewery. Marvel at the beautifully preserved original decor while enjoying beers from the mind of award-winning brewer Devon Randall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boomtown Brewery, 700 Jackson St, Los Angeles, CA 90012-3443
Our second stop is Boomtown Brewery - an LA brewery unrivaled for consistently excellent brews and beautiful, lofty space! At Boomtown you'll experience some of the best beers the city has to offer. This giant warehouse space is one of the favorite watering holes for Downtown's local creative community, and the space is covered in murals from local artists. Immerse yourself in great beers surrounded by great people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arts District Brewing Company, 828 Traction Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
We end our tour Arts District Brewing, one of the very first brewpubs in Los Angeles, and one that set the standard for countless others. The brilliant vibe they've created is second only to the awesome (and forever updating!) beer list they supply. As our final stop of the tour, feel free to stay and play any of their numerous games (like darts, skeeball, cornhole, ring toss, and probably every single crowd-funded board game ever made). The central bar sits atop their underground brew space in the heart of the Arts District, meaning you are footsteps away from some of the city's best food, art galleries, and other breweries! This is a perfect place to end your adventure — or maybe even get it started.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
Imperial Western Beer Company, 800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
3 hours 45 minutes
Arts District Brewing Company, 828 Traction Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Home Brew Depot in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.