Shipwrecks are portals to the past and offer a unique window to a different kind of underwater world. Hawaiian tropical reefs teem with diverse marine life and are breathtaking dive sites. Hawaiian sea turtles, spotted eagle rays, white and black tip Reef Sharks, and a vast assortment of unique tropical fish and eels make Oahu diving an experience to remember.
What You'll Get
• Three Boat dives at impressive range of well-developed reefs & breathtaking shipwrecks
• Dive Certification required
• A Certified Dive Professional guides all dives
• Suitable for ages 15 and above
• Transportation from Waikiki or Honolulu
• All necessary diving equipment
• Full day guided wreck & reef dives
• Snacks & Fresh Water
• Picnic Lunch
• NITROX (optional)
Know Before You Book
• You must be 15 or older
• You must be in good overall health to participate
• If you are pregnant, you may not take part
• It is a safety requirement that you do not fly for 18 hours after you participate in this activity; please plan your activity accordingly.
Honolulu Scuba Co., 670 Auahi Street A1, Honolulu, HI 96813, United States
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Honolulu Scuba Company
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Honolulu Scuba Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.