Shipwrecks are portals to the past and offer a unique window to a different kind of underwater world. Wrecks, particularly older ones, teem with diverse marine life and are breathtaking dive sites. Hawaiian sea turtles, spotted eagle rays, white and black tip Reef Sharks, and a vast assortment of unique tropical fish and eels make wreck diving in Oahu the talk of divers worldwide.
About This Deal
During this dive you will visit two different shipwrecks off Waikiki. This is an advanced dive charter, and all divers are on Nitrox. If you are not nitrox certified, you may still participate in this activity.
• Honolulu Scuba Company, 670 Auahi St Suite A-1, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Honolulu Scuba Company, 670 Auahi St suite a-1, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup/drop offs as a complimentary service to our divers. This is a complimentary service because it is impossible for it to be perfect. We have only one vehicle and Waikiki traffic is unpredictable. Please be patient!
We wait to leave for your drop off until all passengers return from both trips, so if you arrive first, you may have some time to get lunch while the other divers complete their morning trip. Please be patient, this service is free for a reason! Mahalo
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Honolulu Scuba Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.