Embark on a small-group, 3-hour land based tour of Chichagof Island. The community of Hoonah, with a year round population of approximately 850, is located in the northern part of Chichagof Island. The vast majority of the island is pure, uninhabited, Alaskan wilderness teeming with wildlife! Chichagof Island has the highest population of bears per square mile of any place on Earth.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Icy Strait Brewing, 286 Front Street, Hoonah, AK 99829
Drink Beer & Be Merry!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour Time is Departure time. Please meet 15 minutes prior at the Icy Strait Point Excursions Hub
- Each Child on tour must be accompanied by an adult
- No Smoking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide ship name
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children Under the age of 8 are not permitted on this tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Picks Up & Drops Off at Icy Strait Point
- All individual seating in van, no bench seating
- Small Group Tour - Max of 12
- Local Native guide
- Bottled water
- National Park fees $5.40
- Gratuities (Never expected always appreciated)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hoonah Travel Adventures LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.