What You'll Get
The two-hour San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise offers the perfect mix of gourmet dining and sightseeing. The perfect addition to a romantic weekend!
During the cruise you will have superb photo opportunities of:
• Golden Gate Bridge
• Alcatraz Island
• Angel Island
• Bay Bridge
• San Francisco Embarcadero and Waterfront
While you cruise, start with cocktails on deck then indulge with a lavish brunch buffet featuring a gourmet selection of freshly baked and locally produced foods. Listen to smooth tunes inside or daydream on the outside deck while you sip complimentary champagne.
A cash bar is also available during the cruise to purchase additional beverages and cocktails.
This San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise is a weekend indulgence not to be missed!
See sample menu in Itinerary below:
Seasonal Fruit Display
Chef’s Choice Garden Salad
Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
Asiago Caesar Salad
bay shrimp, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes lemon vinaigrette
Baked Bread, Muffins, and Pastries
Turkey & Ham
Grilled Basa tropical
French Toast Valencia
Vegan Mixed Bean Casserole
tomatoes and basil
Roasted Red Potatoes
Smoked Bacon and Breakfast Sausage
Assorted Cakes and Pies
18% gratuity will be added to additional on board purchases for parties of 6 or more. Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- All passengers must present photo ID prior to boarding the vessel
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- If your cruise is in California, a service charge will be collected at the time of your reservation, related to the cruise, food, beverage and the service included in your purchase. This charge is not a gratuity and will not be distributed as a gratuity to our employees who provide service to you. If you wish to purchase additional beverages or food enhancements onboard, we recommend you leave a gratuity onboard based on the quality of service provided to you.
- 2-hour cruise
- Meal service and gratuities
- Complimentary champagne and mimosas
- Port fees and tax
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco Bay
- Beverage service (cash bar available)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cruise departs from Pier 3, San Francisco
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hornblower Cruises Events in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.