What You'll Get
On the evening of Christmas Day, step aboard your vessel at Pier 3 and be welcomed with a glass of Champagne. Chose between Hornblower’s California, a luxury 183-foot yacht with elegant dining rooms, spacious salons with brass and mahogany finishing, expansive promenade decks, and a rooftop viewing area or the Hornblower's San Francisco Spirit, a sleek 150-foot luxury yacht . Plus it's decked out with festive holiday decorations and live music to set the mood with your favorite Christmas songs.
From the outdoor deck or cozy indoor cabin, watch as the San Francisco skyline spreads out before you, the sun making its way toward the horizon. Sip cocktails and mingle with friends, family, and your fellow cruisegoers as you glide along beautiful San Francisco Bay. Drift past iconic San Francisco landmarks including Alcatraz Island, Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid, the Bay Bridge, the Palace of Fine Arts, Crissy Field, and the Golden Gate Bridge glowing red in the evening light.
Buffet Dinner Option
In addition to your welcome glass of bubbly, enjoy complimentary soda, tea, and coffee, with alcoholic drinks and other beverages available for purchase. You’ll be presented with a lovely Christmas buffet of salads, seasonal entrees, hearty side dishes, and festive desserts (see Itinerary for full sample menu). This buffet dinner option is a more casual experience, perfect for families and those looking to mingle.
Seated 3-Course Dinner Option
For a more formal experience, featuring a similar menu but with a gourmet flair, choose the seated dinner option. Follow your Champagne aperitif with unlimited beer, wine, and cocktails from the premium open bar. Then head to the Captain's Lounge, and sit down to an elegant 4-course meal of holiday favorites that cater to a more refined palate (see Itinerary for full sample menu).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is upscale to business casual; no jeans
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking; smoking is only permitted on the outside decks
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol; please bring a valid photo ID
- Tables are assigned in advance; if there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make a note in the Special Requirements field at time of booking, and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- Welcome glass of Champagne
- Buffet dinner or 4-course dinner (depending on option selected)
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional and alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Gratuities on additional purchases
Cruise departs from Pier 3, San Francisco
California Hornblower 3:30pm
San Francisco Spirit 3:00 pm
California Hornblower 4:00-7:00 pm
San Francisco Spirit 3:30-6:30pm
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.