What You'll Get
Upon arrival at the ranch, meet an expert guide, who will select the perfect horse and provide riding instructions before beginning.
After saddling up, head out on the Trans Canada Trail, the world’s longest network of recreational trails. This path is ideal for horseback riding, as the firm terrain holds up in all conditions. Wind through hickory and oak trees, with scenic vistas of conservation lands. Walk and trot at a gait that’s comfortable – even for beginners – and ask the guide for any assistance if it's needed along the way. Upon reaching the shores of Lake Erie, continue along the beach. The horse might step into the shallow waters of the lake.
After the ride, return to the stables.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Maximm weight is 250lbs
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, there will be the option of an alternative date
- A Release of Liability form is required to be filled out upon arrival
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - HorsePlay Niagara
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Wainfleet, Ontario (45 minutes southwest of Niagara Falls)
Arrival time: 12pm
Departure time: 12:30pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the HorsePlay Niagara Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.