Houston's Official City Tour! From the HCT Visitors Center, explore Houston on a 80-minute Houston sightseeing tour, which travels by double-and single deck unique open top buses around the city including sights such as Convention center, Minute Maid Park, Historic District & Market Square, Downtown Aquarium, Houston Heritage Society Park, Financial District, Midtown and more. Enjoy unobstructed views of breathtaking architecture and live onboard commentary. Experience Houston's most noteworthy attraction and explore Houston like never before! Alternate vehicles may be used according to number of passengers, weather or traffic conditions.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Discovery Green, 1500 McKinney St, Houston, TX 77010-4011
Beautiful urban park located in the heart of the Convention Center district.
Pass By: Annunciation Catholic Church, 1618 Texas St, Houston, TX 77003-3033
The Mother church of Catholicism in Houston and declared a historic landmark.
Pass By: Minute Maid Park, 501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002-2113
Old union train station and now home of the major league team the Houston Astros.
Pass By: Main street, Main St, Houston, TX, USA
Admire the last original buildings of the historic Houston downtown district.
Pass By: Downtown Historic District Market Square, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002-1618
See the historic place where the first Houstonians built their original areas for commerce and government.
Stop At: City Hall, 901 Bagby St Downtown, Houston, TX 77002-2526
Admire this Art Deco 1939 historic City Hall building in front of Hermann square. Depending on weather and construction/traffic conditions, you may hop off for 5 minutes to take photos.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Alley Theatre, 615 Texas Avenue, Houston, TX 77002-2795
Theatre located in the heart of the 2nd largest theater district in America.
Pass By: Jesse H. Jones Hall for the Performing Arts, 615 Louisiana St #101, Houston, TX 77002-2715
Amazing theatre located in the heart of the 2nd largest theater district in America, and home of the Houston Symphony.
Pass By: Wortham Center, 501 Texas Avenue, Houston, TX 77002-2738
Amazing theatre located in the heart of the 2nd largest theater district in America, and home of the Houston Grand Opera.
Pass By: Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-1510
Filled with seafood restaurants and a sprawling spot for sea life, including touch pools, shark tank & displays of aquatic ecosystems. Depending on weather and construction/traffic conditions, you may hop off for 5 minutes to take photos.
Pass By: Julia Ideson Reading Room, 550 McKinney St, Houston, TX 77002-2530
Admire this 1923 Spanish style historic public library.
Pass By: Tranquility Park, Between Walker and Rusk Sts. east of Smith St., Houston, TX
Beautiful urban park to commemorate the Apollo 11 Mission controlled from Houston.
Pass By: Buffalo Bayou Park, 18-3600 Allen Parkway and Memorial Drive, Houston, TX
Go ever a bridge on the Buffalo bayou river, where in 1836 John and Augustus Allen founded Houston.
Pass By: Toyota Center, 1510 Polk St, Houston, TX 77002-7130
Home of the professional NBA basketball team the Houston Rockets.
Pass By: JPMorgan Chase Tower, 600 Travis St, Houston, TX 77002-3009
This 75-story building is the tallest structure in Texas.
Stop At: Houston Graffiti Building, 1503 Chartres St, Houston, TX 77003-4304
Amazing street art and art expressions around this area. Depending on weather and construction/traffic conditions, you may hop off for 5 minutes to take photos.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: The Heritage Society, 1100 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-2504
11 historic homes and museums next to the old Sam Houston park.
Pass By: George H.W. Bush Monument, Bagby St & Franklin St, Houston, TX 77002
Overlooking the buffalo bayou, see the statue of the United States' 41st President.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- In-person tour guide is available in the weekends and pre recorded audios are offered every weekdays
- Map and orientation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (all passengers have to meet us at the Visitors Center)
1 hour 20 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Houston City Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings