Starting in Eugene we will drive to Crater Lake National Park for the day, then drive to Bend and spend the night. The next morning we will visit the High Desert Museum, the beautiful town of Sisters, Sahalie Falls, Goodpasture Covered Bridge, and end in Eugene.
About This Deal
Day 1: Eugene to Bend
Stop At: Salt Creek Falls, Oakridge, OR
As we drive to Crater Lake we will stop at Salt Creek Falls which is Oregon’s second highest single drop waterfall, cascading 286 feet. This waterfall is also one of Southern Oregon’s most powerful falls, with an average yearly flow of 50,000 gallons per minute surging over the rocks.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Crater Lake National Park, Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
Upon arrival at Crater Lake we will spend the day visiting all the incredible vistas, visitor centers, and overlooks. Crater Lake has inspired people for thousands of years with some of the 1st Native Americans who discovered its beauty and mystique. No place else on earth combines a deep, pure lake, so blue in color; steep surrounding cliffs almost two thousand feet high; two unique picturesque islands; and a violent volcanic past. It is a place of immeasurable beauty and the Nations deepest lake over 1,900 feet deep.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Bend, Oregon at or 3* or better hotel.
Day 2: Bend to Eugene
Stop At: High Desert Museum, 59800 S Highway 97, Bend, OR 97702-7963
The Museum feels like stepping into a different time and place. Get close-up views of native wildlife such as river otters, bobcat, and birds of prey. See art through a different lens. Chat with historic characters who’ll share tales of early Oregon explorers and settlers. Visit an authentic homestead and sawmill from 1904 and learn about Native American culture and history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: City of Sisters, 520 E Cascade Ave, Sisters, OR 97759-5039
Sisters is a charming town with an 1880’s western theme and the shops in this town are anything but old-fashioned. Well-known artists work graces downtown Sisters in a variety of galleries and shops. Find your treasure at one of the antique shops or the perfect gift at one of the many specialty stores. You will have free time to explore the quaint downtown and have lunch at one of the amazing restaurants
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sahalie and Koosah Falls, Highway 126, Sisters, OR 97759
Sahalie (or “Heaven” in the Chinook language) is a mass of foaming white water plunging 100 feet (30 m) over a natural lava dam. Take an easy walk through forests of 6-foot-thick Douglas fir and droopy-limbed red cedar to see this beautiful waterfall. This famous falls can be spotted in Disney’s movie Homeward Bound. We will stop here and you will have time to explore the waterfalls.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Goodpasture Bridge, 45200 Goodpasture Rd, Vida, OR 97488-9718
As we continue our drive to Eugene we will drive over the historic Goodpasture Covered Bridge and you will have the opportunity to photograph it! This quintessential covered bridge is Oregon’s most frequently photographed covered bridge – and it’s easy to see why. Excellent vantage points along Hwy 126 showcase the bridge’s elegant 165 foot (50 m) span across the scenic McKenzie River. The bridge itself is well crafted with attention to architectural details and classic style. It is also the second longest covered bridge in Oregon (the first is Office Bridge in Westfir).
Duration: 20 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 nights accommodation in Bend, Oregon
- Bottled water
- Boxed lunch at Crater Lake National Park
- All activities
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned Sprinter van
- Entry/Admission - High Desert Museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up at the 5th Street Public Market (296 E 5th Ave #300, Eugene, OR 97401).
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hub World Travel dba America's Hub World Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.