Oregon’s coastline is graced with unforgettable vistas: dramatic cliffs, offshore rocks and sea lions, wide sandy beaches, majestic capes, historic lighthouses, enchanted forests and lovely small beach towns which artists and artisans make their home. Along the coast we will visit the town of Astoria, the Astoria Column, Cannon Beach, Haystack Rock and enjoy spectacular views of the dramatic Oregon Coastline.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: America's Hub World Tours, Portland, OR 97239
We pick up and drop off at select downtown Portland hotels.
Stop At: Astoria Column, 1 Coxcomb Drive, Astoria, OR 97103
Standing above the city–600 feet above sea level to be exact–the Astoria Column unleashes an unrivaled view of Young’s Bay, the Coast Range, the mighty Columbia River, and in the distance—the Pacific Ocean. Its light shines each night as a silent testament to the pride, fortitude, and resolve of the people who settled the Pacific Northwest, and to those who live here today.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Rogue Public House Astoria, 100 39th St Pier 39, Astoria, OR 97103-2499
Enjoy watching the ships pass along the Columbia River as you sample from two of the following Astoria breweries, where you can also purchase lunch.
Wet Dog Cafe & Brewery
Buoy Beer Company
Fort George Brewery
Rogue Ales Public House
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Cannon Beach, OR 97110
After lunch we depart for Cannon Beach. A quaint little beach town with shops, art galleries, restaurants and candy shops for fresh made salt water taffy.
Stop At: Haystack Rock, Us 101, Cannon Beach, OR 97110
A large basalt monolith that is protected as a marine wildlife sanctuary and important nesting birding site for Tufted Puffins, Cormorants, gulls more. This Rock is the most photographed monolith on the Oregon coast.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Public Coast Brewing Co, 264 E 3rd St, Cannon Beach, OR 97110, USA
Before returning to Portland we will make one last stop for sampling at either of the following in Cannon Beach:
Public Coast Brewing Company
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- All guests must bring a government issued photo ID for age verification at breweries
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select downtown Portland hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned Sprinter van
- 1 craft beer tasting flight per person at each of the 3 craft breweries we visit
- Entry/Admission - Astoria Column
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hub World Travel dba America's Hub World Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.