We leave our dock in the Hydrojet and cruise the Destin Harbor and then into the East Pass. We will then pick up speed and head into the Gulf of Mexico. Hydrojet then travels east down the beach always searching for marine life such as: dolphins, sharks, sea turtles, sting rays and manatees, ect. Once we find marine life we stop and let you take pictures and video. During days with choppy water we will do wave jumping and quick turns.PLEASE remember to TIP the crew, they work hard before, dearing and after your trip to make it very memorable.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: HarborWalk Village, 10 Harbor Blvd, FL 32541-7374
We are the largest jet ski boat, take a ride into the Gulf of Mexico and jump some waves, look at Dolphins, Sharks, or take a sunset trip.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No children under 5 years of age
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Entry/Admission - HarborWalk Village
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hydrojet Boats in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.