Experience Santa Ynez Valley Wine Country in a truly immersive way. Pedal from the wine tasting hub of charming Los Olivos through quaint farms, idyllic Valley towns and stunning vineyards. Enjoy the fruits of those vineyards upon completing the course with thoughtfully selected tastings in Los Olivos and an estate winery. Accompanying your estate winery experience is a locally sourced gourmet picnic lunch.
• Ride is fully supported and guided on Specialized Sirrus comfort bikes.
• Two wine tastings and olive oil tasting are truly representative of the region from venerable local producers. Your guide has over 20 years of sommelier level wine experience.
• The wine country picnic is thoughtfully presented and a perfect pairing to the local wines.
• Shorter distances with less climbing are offered, and e-bike upgrades are also available upon request.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clairmont Farms, 2480 Roblar Ave., Los Olivos, CA 93441
Visit the farm
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hans Christian Andersen Park, 633 Chalk Hill Rd, Solvang, CA 93463-2006
Rest stop and walking in Solvang
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Rusack Vineyards, 1819 Ballard Canyon Rd, Solvang, CA 93463-9766
Beautiful bike riding through Ballard Canyon AVA
Stop At: Stolpman Vineyards, 2434 Alamo Pintado Rd, Los Olivos, CA 93441-4500
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Rancho Olivos, 2390 N Refugio Rd, Santa Ynez, CA 93460-9321
Olive Oil Tasting
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Brander Vineyard, 2401 N Refugio Rd, Santa Ynez, CA 93460-9321
Gourmet Picnic Lunch and Wine Tasting
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Different distance options offered.
- Closed toed shoes recommended.
- Sunglasses recommended.
- E-bike upgrades available upon request.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our bike tour is naturally socially distanced. We require masks during the time in the van.
- 2 Wine Tastings.
- Use of Specialized Sirrus bike and helmet.
- Gourmet Picnic Lunch.
- Olive Oil Tasting.
- Souvenir Water Bottle.
- Professional Guide with Sommelier Experience.
- Van Support.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Clairmont Farms
- Entry/Admission - Hans Christian Andersen Park
- Entry/Admission - Stolpman Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Rancho Olivos
- Entry/Admission - The Brander Vineyard
- Hotel pickup
The Brander Vineyard, 2401 N Refugio Rd, Santa Ynez, CA 93460, USA
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the I Bike Santa Barbara in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.