This one day trip will take you from Calgary to the Rocky mountain! Admiring the stunning view of the national parks and experience the exciting snowshoeing. Strap on your snowshoes and beat the snowdrifts!
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Louise, Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta
The beautiful Lake Louise is named after Princess Louise Caroline Alberta. The fairy-tale-like Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is by the lake. Every January, there is an Ice Sculpture exhibit here.
Here you will experience the snowshoeing on the lakeshore with our tour!
Note: Rental of snowshoes is included. Snowshoeing is weather dependant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yoho National Park, Yoho National Park, Kootenay Rockies, British Columbia
YOHO National Park: Named for a Cree expression of awe and wonder, Yoho lies on the Western slopes of the Canadian Rocky Mountain.
Emerald Lake: the Largest lake in Yoho National Park. With a beautiful green hue, it truly stands up to its name. The color is most intense in early summer when there is a high amount of glacial silt flowing from the surrounding mountains. Due to the high elevation of the lake, it remains frozen from November to early June. (stop for about 30 minutes)
Natural Bridge: Sculpted by the erosive forces of rushing water over what had once been a waterfall, the Natural Bridge is a powerful reminder of how much influence water has in shaping the landscape. (stop for about 15 minutes)
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park Fees
- Use of snowshoes
- Mandatory tips for tour guide and driver - C$10/passenger
- All personal expenses
Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre, 197 1 St SW, Calgary, AB T2P 4M4, Canada
10 to 11 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the i++ Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.