Basados en el proyecto Anfibios y Reptiles del Municipio de Valladolid se han documentado 51 especies (Fuente: Naturalista MX.-CONABIO) de estos seres vivos en el área, el reto es salir a documentar algunas de estas fantásticas criaturas ya sea fotográficamente o solo de manera visual.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Agua Dulce, Comisaria de Yalcoba, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Anfibios y reptiles
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Agua Dulce
5 to 6 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ichi Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.