Walking through the TEMPLES and mysterious beautiful landscapes, we humbling introduce the "MAYA", one of the most advanced and sophisticated cultures in the world, re-discovering the magic and greatness of the jungle of this civilization (the one that it's not in the books ;), we provide a unique angle to see the mayan culture with a pretty interesting quick MAYAN HOROSCOPE reading, so you can live the real mayan experience; Then we go to this beautiful soft sandy beaches where some “real" Mayans will take us on the boat to SNORKELING in the 2nd largest coral reef on earth, swimming with lost of fish of all sizes and colors and the special featuring “TURTLES and RAYS 100% sure sighting!; followed by swiming on fresh water this water pools called "CENOTES" are an open-air cenotes where we’ll swim in the crystal clear waters and JUMPING from different spots, almost unknown for the even the local people and NOT CROWDED, finishing with the best mexican FOOD and GUACAMOLE in town! ;)
What You'll Get
1.We meet at your hotel or the meeting point directly to the Tulum temples (10min)
2.We drive to the snorkeling point after teh Tulum temples (5min)
3.We drive to the open air Cenote (15min)
4.We drive to the MExican local Restaurant (5min)
5.We drive to the meeting or hotel point (5 to 15min)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Food Traditional Mexican local restaurant (Meat/Vegetarians), the best Guacamole and habanero sauces
- Snacks - Fruit, Peanuts, Cookies and Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
Starbucks Tulum, Carretera federal Cancún-Tulum s/n, región 010, mz 003 Local L01, col. Tulum Ruinas; CP 77780 Calle 3 Sur, Av. Coba y, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
If you are in Cancun or Playa del Carmen area, we can provide that service adding the corresponding fee.
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Starbucks Tulum, Carretera federal Cancún-Tulum s/n, región 010, mz 003 Local L01, col. Tulum Ruinas; CP 77780 Calle 3 Sur, Av. Coba y, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ik Tours Mexico in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.